• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help getting Digital Book to load on iPad

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a conversation that Nanaky but I am not getting a reply with a solution and I need this fixed YESTERDAY. (I need this book for a class that starts TOMORROW, November 2.) Here is the conversation that took place with Nanaky:

Me: I installed a book in Adobe Digital on my laptop to preview. Now that I plan to read it, I need it on my iPad but get the message "the book has been downloaded by another account is not authorized for your account" I have deactivated it on my laptop. I was told to delete the activation.dat file but have no idea where to find that. Please advise.

You: Which operating system do you use?

Me: Windows 8.1

You: Get you the error on his PC or his iPad? Has you both devices authorize with Adobe ID.

Me: IPad says: "This book has been downloaded by another account and is not authorized for your account" I AM able to get authorized on the iPad but that is the message when I try to download the book to the iPad.

You: Can you open the eBook und your PCs?

Me: I could until I deactivated and then removed it from my laptop (Windows 8.1). It is no longer installed on my laptop as I now wish to open it on my iPad instead.

You: If to found the right cause. Its was fine when you install it again, authorize and try to open the eBook.

Me: I could NEVER open it on my iPad (which is where I need to teach the class this week). Now when I try to open it on my laptop, I get “Unable to download. Error getting license. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER.”

Me: Is there a solution coming soon? I have a class to teach using this book that starts on Monday morning!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This error: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER occurs when you try to open the eBook with an id different from the one used to download the eBook.

I would suggest that you use authorize your iPad with the same id as the one you used to  download this eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines