3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2009 1:11 PM by 84square

Script Error on gotoNetPage

84square
      Hi All,
      This is driving me crazy. I'm using a simple gotoNetPage script to link to users website. I've done this a million times before without any problem but now when I create the projector I get the "Script Error" prompt when I click on the link. I've even cut and pasted a gotoNetPage script that worked in another Director project and I'm still getting the script error. Is there something I'm missing here? Script below... Help!
        • 1. Re: Script Error on gotoNetPage
          Level 7
          You don't say whether this is a run-time error or an author-time error,
          but I'll guess run-time. I'll also guess that it's a projector and not
          Shockwave. Did you include the 3 net-support xtras?
          • 2. Script Error on gotoNetPage
            84square Level 1
            Hi Sean,
            Thanks for the reply. It is a run-time error - the link works fine when I'm authoring it in Director, it doesn't when I play the projector (also correct, not a Shockwave). I do have the 3 net-support xtras included; Ineturl.x32, Netfile.x32 and Netlingo.x32. Are those the 3 you meant? The "include in Projector" box is also checked on the bottom. I'm really stumped. Like I said, this function works fine in another project I'm looking at. I just don't get why I'm getting the script error for this one. Thanks-
            • 3. Script Error on gotoNetPage
              84square Level 1
              Okay - I'm an idiot. Turns out I DIDN'T have the "include in Projector" box checked for those 3 xtras. Thanks again for your help!