4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2015 4:05 AM by F. McLion

Issues with latest update of Lightroom CC Fall 2015

michaelb37398320

#1  I have been having issues with importing files into Lightroom.  Sometimes I can get the chance to select the photos that I want from the card, however, when I try and click the import photos button nothing happens and Lightroom freezes and I have to force quit the application.  Other times I do not have the option to even click the import button from Library tab.  I am not sure whats up with this update but it is really putting a hurt on my workflow and have been

#2  Sometimes Lightroom freezes and has to be force quited whenever I use the Panorama feature after five photos.  I believe that my tech specs, available below, are able to handle it just not sure if this is an issue with software or the communication between the two. 

#3  Sometimes Lightroom just Crashes or freezes un-expectantly.

I have tried the uninstall then reinstall method.  I have deleted my entire catalog to open up free space.  I am not sure what is the issue but I do not know if this is right course of action but it I never ran into this with Lightroom 5 or the first iteration of Lightroom Creative Cloud. 

If anyone could help me out that would be super.  And Adobe representatives I send my data to you and crash reports so please use those.

OS X El Capitan

Version 10.11.1

Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-Inch, Late 2013)

Processor 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel Iris 1536MB or 1.5GB

With 27GB free space of a 256BG hard drive