2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2006 10:52 AM by UberEgnaro

List not displaying all items

michaelhiggins
      I have several lists that are dynamically populated with data depending on what they selected in the previous list. So the user clicks on the first list and the database is queried and the results eventually become the dataprovider for the second list and so on for the rest of the lists. I have this working, but there are some items that are not displayed properly. I have blank spaces in my lists. If i debug and select one of the empty spaces and look at the selectedItem I can see what is supposed to be in the list, and if i restore the size of my window then maximize it all items are displayed properly. I am thinking that i need to redraw my list at some point, but I am not sure how to do that. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance, Michael
        • 1. Re: List not displaying all items
          michaelhiggins Level 1
          I forgot to mention, the lists are in a repeater. If I reassign the dataprovider to the repeater I get the desired results, but i lose the trail of selected items the user selected. Any thoughts???
          • 2. Re: List not displaying all items
            UberEgnaro
            I'm having very similar problems with List as well. I assign an ArrayCollection as the dataprovider and some of the labels show up and some don't. As I scroll up and down the list different rows will disappear and re-appear. When I debug the data is all there.

I've run into the same problem using other people's code as well.

Seems like some sort of redraw problem, but this doesn't make sense to me and I don't know what to do to fix it.