1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2008 7:37 PM by mac_martine

Flex builder error

leoalvesmachado
      Im using Flex builder 2.0.1 (since I didnt find a forum for flex builder 2 Ill post here...)

I've opened an existing project, but I cant run the mxml file. When I try to open the mxml file to edit it, in the Flex development perspective, I've got the following error message (and the file was not oppenet for editing):

Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure: An unexpected exception was thrown.

If I press Details, it shows:
      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.internal.ActionScriptProjectSettings.computeDy namicReferences(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.internal.ActionScriptProject.updateDynamicProj ectReferences(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.internal.ActionScriptProject.updateToolCompile Settings(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.internal.ActionScriptProject.doSetProjectDescr iption(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProject.doSetProjectDescription(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.internal.ActionScriptProject.loadDescription(U nknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.internal.ActionScriptProject.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexBasedProject.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProject.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.ActionScriptCore$2.doCreate(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.ActionScriptCore$ProjectCreator.run(Unknown Source)
      at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1721)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.FlexWorkspaceRunner.run(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.ActionScriptCore$ProjectCreator.safeGetOrCreat e(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.ActionScriptCore.getProject(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.FlexProjectManager.getActionScriptOrFlexProject(Unknown Source)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.EclipseProjectListener.registerProject(E clipseProjectListener.java:691)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.EclipseProjectListener.registerFile(Ecli pseProjectListener.java:740)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.editors.common.editor.AbstractFlexDocumentProvider.connect(Abstract FlexDocumentProvider.java:90)
      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.editors.mxml.code.MXMLDocumentProvider.connect(MXMLDocumentProvider .java:59)

can you help me?? I dont know what to do...