2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2009 7:20 AM by jdcyclone1

RoboHelp ASP

jdcyclone1 Level 1
      I have been tasked by a client to come up with a way to use a RoboHelp help system to create .ASP files that can be secured. I have searched the message boards and see a few other people have also had this question.

Does anyone know how to change a project to asp instead of html in order to require login? What file would I need to edit or add an include?

Are there any solutions that work any better when working in a .ASP environment??

I have RoboHelp 8, and am just trying to come up with the best possible solution for my client. Thanks!

• 1. Re: RoboHelp ASP
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi there

I'm not sure if anyone has ever made a RoboHelp HTML output work as an ASP.

As I understand it, ASP is rather dynamic in nature. RoboHelp HTML will output static pages. I'm not sure how you would make that work.

Cheers... Rick 

• 2. Re: RoboHelp ASP
            jdcyclone1 Level 1

They came up with a back up solution that didn't require any file manipulation. A little redirect magic was just put in place, and it gave them an acceptable solution. I'm glad too, because it could have turned into a nightmare!