4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2015 4:05 AM by Michiel700

Lighroom 6.2.1 images does not close and all images turning grey. How can I solve this?

Michiel700

I keep on getting severe problems with LR6.2.1, already spended many hours on it:

- First my images turned black, this was initially solved by unchecking the auto tone option, as suggested on this forum. This was ok for a while, but now they all started to turn grey, unless I click on each image in library mode. This is how my screen looks now:

Schermafbeelding 2015-11-03 om 21.29.27.png

- Closing the application is not possible anymore. LR freezes on closing down and even waiting for hours does not help. Forced to 'Force quit'. After restarting same problems.

- LR keeps on using 95% of my computer resources. My MacbookPro is unusable slow while LR is running.

Never had any of these problems with LR3, 4 or 5!!! I was a very content user for years, up till LR6. It takes a lot of valuable time and gets me very very frustrated.

Computer: Macbook Pro, quadcore i7, AMD GPU, 8 GB RAM, 50+ Gb free SSD space, latest OSX