Are you signed in with an Adobe ID?
I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. There are a few things we can check right away to start debugging this:
- First, would you try signing out of the Creative Cloud app under: Gear > Preferences > General.
- Next, try quitting/restarting the Creative Cloud app and then signing back in with your Creative Cloud Adobe ID.
- Any fonts you had previous synced should now sync automatically. If not, please try syncing the fonts from Typekit.com again.
If those steps did not solve the problem:
- Could you try turning Typekit off under: Gear > Preferences Creative Cloud > Fonts. Wait a second, then turn it back on. See if the font or fonts show up and if not, try syncing again. Did this solve it?
- Could you tell me if you're on the Windows/Mac OS X and the version?
If none of those worked, would you attach the CoreSync files and send those over? Instructions here: http://help.typekit.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1649149-troubleshooting-guide-syncing- fonts#network
I know this is a lot. Thanks for your help here. Let me know and we'll take it from there.
None of that worked so I've now sent the e-mail with the files you requested.