1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 4, 2015 12:01 AM by Nanaky

Can't open a library book on a Kobo Aura HD that I have transferred using ADE, any suggestions on what to do?

jennt5

I can transfer the book to the kobo, but when I try to open it I get the following error:

This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign-in with the authorized Adobe ID and try      again www.kobo.com/help

I have done all of the following:    

I tried removed the book from the kobo and transfered it again, but the same thing happened when I tried to reopen it on the kobo. I have recently borrowed another book from the library and not had any problems, so I know my Adobe ID must be valid.

I am using Windows 10

I asked the library for help and they told me to do the following (which I have done):

Remove the book from my Kobo and ADE.

Reauthorize my Kobo on ADE

Redownload the book to ADE and retransfer to the Kobo. No success same error message as before.

Remove the book from ADE and the Kobo again.

Factory rest of the Kobo, which means another reauthorization of the Kobo

Redownlaod the book to ADE and retransfer to the Kobo. No success same error message as before.

I also borrowed another library book and I had the same problem.

I also tried this with another Kobo and I had the dame problem.

I was using Adobe 4.0.3, but the library and Kobo suggested going back to Adobe 3.0, which I did and I still have the same problem on both Kobo's.

Any suggestions. I don't want t have to buy all of my ebooks.