If you want choose the E-Mail-Adresse should do it in his account: www.adobe.com -> Menage Accounts.
If you want used a other Adobe ID, you should say which error message you get exactly when try to remove.
No Nananky, as I wrote before, that's for changing my Adobe ID. I already did that with succes.
But I want to change my Abobe Editions mailadress. And that isn't possible, because ADE don't recognize my old adress, so I can't change it.
Which operating System do you used?
That is only a Internet Browser.
I don't know what you mean?
You want change the Adobe ID in Digital Edition. On which device you are install it. Its a Windows or Macintosh-Device?
Windows. But my ID is already changed. Only ADE can't be changed. Therefore I Can't use Crtl-Shift-D. ADE doesn't recognize my old emailadress. I've discussed this also two times on the chat. But they told me to go to the forum. They couldn't change this for me.
I hope you understand this is all very frustrating.
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.
I think this wil do! Thank you.
I don't dare to do it right now, because I'm afraid I can't connect my only working E-reader again, before my account is reset, do to too many devices.
I have two ereaders, and only one is working right now.
But again, many thanks.
Now I will go back to chat for resetting my account.
^^ Good Luck.