1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 4, 2015 7:06 PM by A.T. Romano

Tech Help for Mac

dallytaylor9

Hey, so I have had Photoshop Elements for about 4 years on my mac, and today when I tried to open up a file from last week, it said that the Licensing for the product had stopped working, that I should try restarting, and then contact customer service with the error cod 150:30.  I have tried restarting and just continue to receive the same message.  I need the file asap, so please help!!  Thanks!

• 1. Re: Tech Help for Mac
          A.T. Romano Level 7

dailytaylor9

If your program is Photoshop Elements, you have posted in the wrong forum. Some how your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing). Please re-post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there.

Be aware the these forums are essentially user to user forums.

For your convenience, the link to the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum is

Photoshop Elements

As you prepare to re-post your thread, please be sure to give details starting with the Photoshop Elements Mac version.

The following Adobe documents may be of interest

Error "Licensing has stopped working" | Mac OS

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/licensing.html

ATR

Add On....I put the links in for Windows and have now given you the Mac version for the Adobe document links.