3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2015 11:20 AM by thedigitaldog

Print issue

patrickb71893811

I recently did some low key portraits and burned out the remaining visible background in lightroom.  Everything looks perfect on my monitor but when I print the image to file and email it the received email image appears looking like the unedited raw file.  I'm not sure where my problem lies.

• 1. Re: Print issue
          khatwani Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi patrickb,

Greetings!!!

Did you export the image and then emailed or what is the exact workflow ?

Whether you did email from Lightroom or using any other email client?

Regards

Jitendra

• 2. Re: Print issue
            patrickb71893811 Level 1

I import my raw files, rename them, make changes/adjustments in the develop module and then to take them out of lightroom, I use the print module and print to file.  They end up as jpegs in folder on my desktop and then I either take them away on a thumb drive or email them from that folder.  In this last batch there have been several that do not have the same cropping or adjustments that were made in the develop module.  I'm sure this is an issue with the way I'm exporting or have the print module settings.  Just not sure where to start looking as I've been using the program for 3 years and I've never had this issue before.

• 3. Re: Print issue
              thedigitaldog MVP & Adobe Community Professional

patrickb71893811 wrote:

Everything looks perfect on my monitor but when I print the image to file and email it the received email image appears looking like the unedited raw file.  I'm not sure where my problem lies.

It could be the color space of the image and the possibility your email client isn't color managed. Are they in sRGB? Try that, examine the exported file in your email client, better?