14 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2015 7:16 AM by A.T. Romano

Décalage entre l'image et le son

Milyon

J'enregistre des émissions Tv à l'aide de PCTV Center qui produit des fichiers en format .TS.

Les enregistrements sont de très bonne qualité avec l'image et le son parfaitement synchrones.

Lorsque je charge une vidéo .TS de 4 heures sur Première 13 l'image et le son sont synchrones au début mais présentent un décalage d'environ 1 à 2 secondes à la fin, le son précédant l'image.

Pourquoi ?

PS. cela fait la même chose avec des formats mpg !

• 1. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Milyon

What version of Premiere Elements are you using, what computer operating system?

Please describe the computer - processor, clock speed, installed and available RAM, external and internal hard drive space.

Have you worked with your source video with duration less than 4 hours and have had no problems - - 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour.....?

What are the properties of the .ts files? What project preset is being set to match the properties of those files? And, when the source files are on the Timeline for the first time, what is over them - no colored line or an orange line? In other words, are you playing back the Timeline rendered Timeline content to get the best possible preview of what you are seeing and hearing from the Edit area monitor?

Is the audio out of sync before and after the export? What is your intended export? Please describe it if it is part of the problem at this time.

Please consider, supply details, and then we can decide what next. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
            Milyon Level 1

Thank you for taking my Pb.

I’ve tried to give you some answers.

For the moment I use Power Director and I’ve no Pb of sync. But it is not so powerful than Premiere.

Michel Lyon

• 3. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel Lyon

I was waiting for you to answer the questions in my post (post numbered 1) so that I could plan some troubleshooting strategy to help you to resolve your Premiere Elements audio out of sync issue. The answers will be in those details which you have not yet posted.

If you have decided to stay with your Power Director for your video work, then I wish you success.

But, if you do want to use Premiere Elements, I would need the details requested as a start. At this point, I do not even know what version of Premiere Elements/computer operating system that you are using along with the other specific project details.

Best wishes for whatever your decision.

ATR

• 4. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                Milyon Level 1

Mr Romano

I don’t understand your mail.

I’ve answered your first message writing the aswers in blue on your message and joining screen images.

I can’t give you more details.

Up to now, Power Director is OK for TV videos, but I’ll go on with Premiere for my personal videos taken by camera.

best regards

Michel Lyon

• 5. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel Lyon

Thank you for the important follow up to alert me that there is a problem with the sending of your important information. You have just written

I’ve answered your first message writing the answers in blue on your message and joining screen images.

If you look at your entire thread replies, these answers never appear. That is why I wrote asking what was happening with your Premiere Elements problem.

Did you copy my questions to a new Reply box and then type in your answers or something else and then hit Add Reply.

Could you resend the information as your schedule permits?

We are eager for you to succeed.

ATR

• 6. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                    Milyon Level 1

Hello

I’m really sorry but I’d a problem with Windows live mail. In fact, in my first answer, it seems that your own message, with my remarks, was not included. Same thing for the screen shot joined.

I send to you the screen shots. I hope that is an answer to your questions.

Best regards

Michel

• 7. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel

Thanks for the reply.

If the Windows Live Mail problems still exist, then let us consider that, in spite of that, you are able to post replies in your thread.

To expedite matters, please consider just writing the requested information in a new reply without having to include my original questions.

It is not as efficient but we will be able to move on to the troubleshooting based on those details.

Please consider.

ATR

• 8. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                        Milyon Level 1

OK

can you send to me your original message with your questions. I’m affraid to have lost it.

Thank you

• 9. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel

Thanks for the follow up. We have two possible solutions for exchanging the lost questions.

1. You can click on the following link to get to your thread here, open the thread to see all the messages.

or

2. You can work from the following which is a copy/paste of what is in post 1 with the original questions

Milyon

What version of Premiere Elements are you using, what computer operating system?

Please describe the computer - processor, clock speed, installed and available RAM, external and internal hard drive space.

Have you worked with your source video with duration less than 4 hours and have had no problems - - 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour.....?

What are the properties of the .ts files? What project preset is being set to match the properties of those files? And, when the source files are on the Timeline for the first time, what is over them - no colored line or an orange line? In other words, are you playing back the Timeline rendered Timeline content to get the best possible preview of what you are seeing and hearing from the Edit area monitor?

Is the audio out of sync before and after the export? What is your intended export? Please describe it if it is part of the problem at this time.

Please consider, supply details, and then we can decide what next. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

Please let us know if one of the above solves the problems with the exchange of information.

Thank you.

ATR

• 10. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                            Milyon Level 1

Hello,

I hope this PDF document gives you the answers to your questions.

Thank you for your help

Michel

• 11. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel

Thank you for trying to reply with the answers to be used for the troubleshooting.

But, there still seems to be a problem - no PDF document has appeared here.

Please consider the situation and just write the answers into a thread reply. If you have any questions about best way to post a PDF or other format other than JPEG, please check with the Adobe Comments Forum to get the best advice on that.

Forum comments

Looking forward to learning of the problem details so that we can advance on the troubleshooting and resolution of the issue.

Thank you.

ATR

• 12. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                                Milyon Level 1

ATR

I’m sorry but usualy I transfer documents by that way. I do’nt understand the pb. Note that I’ve worked 40 years as a professional of data processing.

I trye to put the PDF in this message ... and the same in Word

• 13. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel

I am not Adobe. And, this is a user to user forum. I am a daily visitor here to share Premiere Elements troubleshooting and solutions. I have no control over the Adobe web design.

If you try to send a PDF using the camera icon (Insert Image) in the reply, you get a message "That image type is forbidden."

As a test for an alternative way to send your PDF, I have gotten a free shareable link from Google Drive and am posting it in this thread. This

is just a test.

Michel.pdf - Google Drive

If you have been communicating via email notifications, please come to your thread and do the posting here to see if that improves the situation

to any degree. If my test PDF opens in your thread, please consider Google Drive and its shareable link offering for sending the troubleshooting

information requested. If you have a preferred way of sending PDF with shareable link, then consider that also. Or, please consider just typing

the essential information directly into a reply in your thread found here Décalage entre l'image et le son

The Adobe Comments Forum already mentioned is the place for troubleshooting this type of sending matter.

Forum comments

Thank you.

ATR

• 14. Re: Décalage entre l'image et le son
                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Michel

Add On to post 13...

I tried the shareable link. It appears to serve the purpose.

Please consider.

Thank you.

ATR