1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2015 11:16 PM by Brad Lawryk

buying Adobe stock for a customer

anthonys55645545

When I purchae Abobe stock for a customer, how can my customer prove the stock has been purchased for them legaly?

During purchasing photo stock for a custmer can I imform Adobe for who the photo is bought for? Either by supplying the company name and / or the webaddress where the stock will be used?

I found this on the Adobe support page informing me I can buy for a customer, but no information about how I link a customer to a purchase stock item.

Kan ik een afbeelding kopen voor een klant of moet die een eigen account aanmaken?

U mag een afbeelding aanschaffen uit naam van een klant. Let er echter op dat wanneer u dezelfde afbeelding voor

verschillende klanten wilt gebruiken, de afbeelding voor elk klantgebruik afzonderlijk van een licentie moet worden voorzien.

Help Please, many thanks, Tony

• 1. Re: buying Adobe stock for a customer
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Ultimately, the best way is to have them create an Adobe ID and purchase it themselves. Then they have the record.

However, you may do so on behalf of the client. As long as the client knows that you have licensed it for them and you have a record that you licensed it, you are fine. In what case are you thinking the client would have to prove it?