1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2015 9:51 AM by A.T. Romano

i can't use my serial number to install my photoshop elements 13 on my Mac! Need help from support.

arkadiuszg25230932

the installer says the serial number is not valid for photoshop elements 13.

i copied the number out of my invoice from 24. of March 2015!

Before i bought this software i asked if it'll be possible to be installed on another system and the answer was: YES definitely therefor you can use the Serial number and it should not be a problem.

So i need help for this cause i won't post my serial number in an open forum!

Contact please!

• 1. Re: i can't use my serial number to install my photoshop elements 13 on my Mac! Need help from support.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

arkadiuszg

Very good that you are not compromising your purchased serial number in an public user to user forum. But, keep in mind that this is not Adobe. Rather a user to user forum. You need to contact online Adobe Chat to help you sort out the details of your situation. However, Adobe Chat supports only the latest version. And, your Photoshop Elements 13 is not the latest version. If Adobe Chat interprets your question as technical as opposed to activation, I am not sure just how much support it will extend to you. You are likely to be told to "Ask the Community" which is user to user. But, Adobe has the ultimate say, so worth the try to contact it about your situation.

Photoshop Elements Help | Photoshop Elements Help

and the link within the link

Contact Customer Care

However.....

Also, note that you have posted in the wrong forum. If your program is Photoshop Elements 13, you want to re-post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there. For your convenience the link to that forum is

Photoshop Elements

Some how your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing).

You might consider re-checking the serial number with that which is in your account at Adobe. Any chance you have both Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements and some how wrote down the Premiere Elements serial number?

ATR