7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2015 5:53 AM by majbrith28097233

InDesign cc2015 interactive page elements onto iPad.

nathan65434665 Level 1

Can I use/view the simple interactive features that are in InDesign CC2015, (like buttons and image sequence) on my iPad?  … Not using InDesign CC2014 or CS6 and 'Folio Overlay &, Adobe Viewer'. That is not what I am asking.  I am asking can I simply see the interactive features available in InDesign 2015 on my iPad?

I don’t want to create apps, I am not an app builder or apple developer.  I am a graphic designer that would like to add a little more styling to page layouts when viewed on iPad. …to expand my understanding of the basic software a little and push my 2D design skills forward onto a digital platform. 

Now, I was getting somewhere close to being happy, using 'Folio Overlays' uploading to 'Adobe Viewer' in InDesign2014.  …but that's no longer in 2015.  I’ve also been looking at the new ‘complicated' 'ADP Solution’.  Even though, and I can’t believe it requires an additional cost from Adobe on top of the CreativeCloud subscription and what looks like a further cost from Apple to obtain developer status / mobile provision/certification.

I am looking for a simple solution "Can I get the simple interactive features that are in InDesign CC2015, (like buttons and image sequence for example) on my iPad?"

Thanks.