2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2016 7:50 AM by Sheena Kaul

Cannot cancel my adobe creative cloud subscription

danaf80046155

Hey all, this is really starting to stress me out, and i've been sent here by the system.

My problem is that when I go through all of the steps to cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription, I get to the last bit and am told to select either the call or the chat options, but it doesn't give me either option, I am signed in as you can see in the first picture that i've uploaded, and then when I click the still need help button it doesn't give me anything but the option to go to the forums as you can see in the second picture. It's almost as if Adobe is beating around the bush to try and make me keep a membership that I no longer want.

I am trying this all on a mac and I have tried it on Safari and on Chrome, both give me the same results.

I have attached photos to backup what I am saying, I really want this subscription cancelled now because it is taking money that I do not have spare.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dana

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 15.41.57.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-06 at 15.42.52.png