3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2015 11:46 AM by A.T. Romano

Country not listed

sindriing

Hi I would really like to buy the Premiere Elements for video editing but my country is not among the listed ones in the choose a region section (I live in Iceland). I am scared to buy a 100 usd product if I might not be able to use it due to some ip problems. Any suggestions?Country

• 1. Re: Country not listed
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sindriing

What is the language that you use?

What is your computer operating system?

ATR

• 2. Re: Country not listed
            sindriing Level 1

I'm using Windows 10 and although Icelandic is my native language I prefer English when doing anything on the computer

• 3. Re: Country not listed
              A.T. Romano Level 7

sindriing

Major consideration....this is not Adobe, rather a user to user forum.

The ultimate answer needs to come from Adobe Sales. And, please consider downloading and installing the free 30 day tryout of Premiere Elements 14 before purchasing it to assure its compatibility with your computer and your project goals.

For want of a better choice for your requirements and situation, I would probably have to select English (North America) as the language choice that you get to set just before the start of installation of the program.The more difficult decision is what to click on for country which you do at the end of the installation. This could have some hidden implications with regard to the default project preset NTSC vs PAL and some of the Online Services. Are you used to NTSC (29.97/30 frames per second) or PAL (25 frames per second) workflows? The ordinary expectation is that, if you have English selected as the language and you select a country whose primary language is English, all should be OK.

Once you get the program installed with a given language and country, the way to correct is with an uninstall reinstall. There is no re-set for those choices within an installed program that I have ever found.

ATR