2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2015 10:22 AM by cornfish1

serial number issues

cornfish1

I am having issues with my serial number for lightroom 6. I do have it installed on my macbook, my home windows pc and now I am trying to install in on my new surface book. Not sure what the issue is.

• 1. Re: serial number issues
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi,

Greetings!!

I am having issues with my serial number for lightroom 6. I do have it installed on my macbook, my home windows pc

You can install only two instances if you have retail perpetual license or individual creative cloud subscription.You are trying to install it on third machine and it will not allow you to do so without deactivating the Product on one of the other two other computers.This will free up one activation count

• Simply open Lightroom 6 on any the other two computer
          • Go to Help>>Deactivate or Sign out
          • then install it on new Surface Book and activate using Serial key

Image result for sign out lightroom cc

Refer End-user license agreements FAQ  

Let us know if that help

Akash

• 2. Re: serial number issues
            cornfish1 Level 1

Hi Akash,

Besides uninstalling it from one of my other two machines, is there any way I can get around this issue? As I am sure you can see from my account, I have purchased full versions of lightroom 4, 5, upgraded to 6 and have purchased photoshop CS6. All and all I have been a loyal customer and would hate to imagine that you wouldn't allow me to use the product that I have purchased on my new machine. As mentioned before, I have my desktop, macbook pro and my new surface - all of which I would like to use my lightroom license on (not at the same time obviously) and would love to find out what options I have.

Thanks for your time in advance!