2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2015 12:42 PM by anishs32089474

HOW DO I FIX THE STUPID NARRATION TOOL?

anishs32089474

I want to record a music video so I took the mp3 track and put it in to adobe premeire elements 13. I then went to sing the song using the narration tool but when I sang there was an echo that came around a second after I actually said the word. It didnt bother me and I sung it but i watched it over and the entire song was off by 2 beats, it was 1 second too late. I dont know why this is but is there a setting to fix this. This is ticking me off the dang narration tool is a peice of poop im serious here I need this fixed. The narration lags behind my talking by a good 2 seconds. Please tell me how to fix this. Thanks!

• 1. Re: HOW DO I FIX THE STUPID NARRATION TOOL?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

anishs

This is a duplicate of the original already in progress.

Original found at My narration is always a second off, the timing is wrong. How do I fix this?

In the original, the discussion has covered the various adjustments that exist. I added more comments to it before I saw this duplicate.

A moderator is likely to close this thread once it is seen.

Please continue in the other thread where you clearly recap what you have done. Still trying to determine what effect certain factors had on the problem - like lowering Samples in Audio Buffering and varying the position of the Mic Sensitivity (other than to extreme left). The answers are in the variables that we have gone through. And, the contribution of your specific microphone to the issues has not been defined.

Again, this is not some one at Adobe technical desk answering threads. This is a user to user forum. And, as a visitor, I try to respond to the threads issues as soon as possible. The frequency of the Adobe presence here  is undefined, but does appear from time to time for new version major issues.

Have you gone through all the documents to which I have referred you?

ATR