Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

I am having a similar but different problem.

My copy of InCopy CC 2014 would no longer start as it said the application was not complete so something had occurred with the installed directory.

I ran the un-installer for InCopy CC 2014 and then deleted the folder (maybe I should not have done this).

Now when I go to my Creative Cloud and chose previous version neither the CC2014 nor the CC version show for InCopy.

I assume the local database is mixed up somehow. How can I resolve?

Thanks

Andrew

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

actually scrap that. I logged out and logged back in and now I can select CC2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Andrew please utilize the uninstallers to remove the Adobe Creative applications.  You can find details on how to remove your installed applications at Uninstall or remove Adobe Creative Cloud apps.  Once you have removed InCopy CC 2014 then see Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps for information on how to reinstall InCopy CC 2014.  You will want to choose the previous version option to install InCopy CC 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

Yes I know how to do that.

The problem is it only shows the CC version and not the CC2014 version. I have CC2015 installed but need CC2014 to support WoodWing Plug-in's.

Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 9.48.27 am.png

I suspect it is because I deleted the InCopy CC2014 folder in the Applications director as it contained some remnants of the WoodWing plug-in's thinking I would do a fresh install.

It seems like my Creative Cloud installer tool is confused and does not recognise that I had access to this version of the app.

Any ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually scrap that. I logged out and logged back in and now I can select CC2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Andrew.  In the future please make sure to utilize the uninstaller to remove your Adobe Creative software.  The uninstallers are located in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines