1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 9, 2015 6:37 PM by A.T. Romano

HELP- Adobe Premiere Elements 14 - Can't uninstall activation and put on another computer

Daddio

Two installations are permitted. Tried to deactivate on one machine so I could put it on a new computer.  Couldn't find where to do delete the activation and advice . Deleted the program and shut down the machine. Can't install the program on another device. I get this message no matter what I do. I've closed both computers. Tried everything I can think of. Help!

Thanks

• 1. Re: HELP- Adobe Premiere Elements 14 - Can't uninstall activation and put on another computer
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Daddio

What computer operating system?

Example....

If you need to deactivate Premiere Elements 14 Windows, Expert workspace Help Menu/Sign Out. That Sign Out is the Deactivation.

Have you been there and done that?

Adobe allows you the same purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, then you are not supposed to run them at the same time. If that count does not go above 2, no need to deactivate Premiere Elements 14 Windows on one Windows computer in order to install it with the same serial number on a second Window computer.

Please consider and give more details.

ATR