3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2015 6:48 AM by dwhitespade

I have created an edge animation that I am using as an animated button. but when I set a stage action to open a link to a page on my muse site it opens it in the animation window which is 60pixel by 60 pixels. it works fine in edge browser preview but whe

dwhitespade

I have created an edge animation that I am using as an animated button. but when I set a stage action to open a link to a page on my muse site it opens it in the animation window which is 60pixel by 60 pixels. it works fine in edge browser preview but when uploaded to the site it opens the homepage in the animation window. I am using the window.open snippet but have tried window.location and window.location.href but neither of those work properly either. I think I am missing some parameters because if I use the ,_blank it opens a new tab using window.open. but when I use window.open = ("www.mysite.com, "_self") it opens inside the 60pixel by 60pixel animation window which is not very helpful. Can anyone help. Edge support says it is beyond their scope.