2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2015 7:34 PM by moniqueg36277284

Problems with ACR & DNG Converter for Nikon D7100

moniqueg36277284

HI,

I have been trying different ways to fix my problems but I don't know what to do anymoreNothing works. I have Adobe Photososhop CS5 Student version

I have tried on several occasions to update camera raw (following instructions from videos) and I always get the message : ``Photoshop Camera Raw 6.7 Update -   There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later.``

When I try to run the DNG converter for my Nikon D7100, I get the message: "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into /Device/Harddisk1/DR1". I press "Continue". The DNG window appears and I select the folder where my .RAW files are located. When I try to convert I get the message "No items match your search". The software doesn't see my files.

I can't understand why I can't update my ACR; is it because it's an old student version. Should I uninstall it; I am afraid to do this and not be able to reinstall it. It is still working well for me with my my photos taken with my D80.

Need help, please.