• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Installer keeps crashing when I try to install trial version of Adobe Premiere Elements. Please help. Thanks

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to download and install trial Adobe Premiere Elements several times but failed. Sometimes, it will launch and then stop with the error message - "Adobe Application Manager has stopped working" - after I sign in to Adobe, accept the terms, start installation, etc. Sometimes it won't even reach that point and the Adobe Installer box will just disappear when it's trying to initialize. I've deleted previous downloads, uninstalled the program, and restarted my pc a bunch of times but it still won't work. I bought a new computer, I use windows, and google chrome as my browser. What is the problem? Please help. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly try to remove Adobe Application Manager using cleaner tool and try to reinstall Adobe Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines