3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2015 4:40 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe première éléments 14

kebeman

J'ai acheté dernièrement Adobe première éléments 14 en magasin et installer dans mon ordinateur portable. J'ai envoyé mon ordinateur en réparation. J'ai réinstallé mon logiciel dans un 2ième ordinateur  et j'ai fait l'erreur de le mettre en anglais. Je l'ai réinstallé pour le mettre en français. J'ai fait aussi un erreur dans le mot de passe pour aller sur le site de Adobe et donc réinitialiser mon mot de passe. Et maintenant ça me renvoie à version d'évaluation de 30 jours. J'ai appelé en Ontario il parle juste en anglais. J'ai appeler en Europe et service pas disponible sur cette ligne. Je ne sais plus quoi faire, besoin d'aide ... Merci

• 1. Re: Adobe première éléments 14
          A.T. Romano Level 7

kebeman

Are you getting a dialog that has two buttons at its bottom - one says License this product and the other Continue Trial?

If you do, please click on License this product and follow the instructions for Adobe ID, password, and program serial number.

Have you done that?

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe première éléments 14
            kebeman Level 1

Yes I did that but I think because of my mistakes to them I am perhaps not the right person and I know how to show them that it is my identity

• 3. Re: Adobe première éléments 14
              A.T. Romano Level 7

kebeman

Thanks for the follow up.

Since you have Premiere Elements 14 (current version), online Adobe Chat may give you support sorting out the Adobe ID, password, and other factors involved in setting up your program.

Please use the following online Adobe Chat link for downloading, installing, and setting up, and let us know the outcome as your schedule permits.

Contact Customer Care

I do not know how much "wait time" is involved, so give yourself enough time for the contact session and have all your details together for the typing back and forth with the Adobe Chat representative.

Best wishes for success.

ATR