2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2015 9:29 AM by funnnyfarm@icloud.com

Basic panel changing in Develop when editing photos

funnnyfarm@icloud.com

I run El Capitan V 10.11.1 on a 27 inch Mac. Lightroom V 6.0, Camera Raw V 9.0, Snapheal V1.5. I updated Snapheal to Creative Kit 2016. Then Yosemite  OS X updated to El Capitan and Updated lightroom V6.0 to V 6.2. Those 3 updates did not work together. So I went to Clean My Mac and Deleted Lightroom V6.2 and Created Kit 2016. Then Downloaded Lightroom V6.0 and Created Kit 2016. And they worked together OK. While editing photos in Develop on Lightroom in Basic. The Basic panel started changing back and forth as I adjust the sliders. Below is the 2 photo of the 2 panels. Whats up with this? Any help is appreciated. Thank funnnyfarm

LR6 Basic in Develop-1.jpgLR6 Basic in Develop-2.jpg 

• 1. Re: Basic panel changing in Develop when editing photos
          dj_paige Level 9

On the left is Process version 2012, on the right is Process Version 2010.

Photos that were originally edited in Process Version 2010 will show the version on the right. Photos that were originally edited in Process Version 2012, or upgraded to PV 2012, or are totally new, will show the version on the left.

If you want photos edited in Process Version 2010 (on the right) to convert to PV 2012, click on the lightning bolt icon under the histogram. Caution: this may change the appearance of your photo.

• 2. Re: Basic panel changing in Develop when editing photos
            funnnyfarm@icloud.com Level 1

I also learned that I should edit the photo in Snapheal through Lightroom last. If not I run in the same problem. I use to, Import photo to Lightroom and merge photos then edit in Snapheal through Lightroom. Then save back to Lightroom and make my adjustments to the photo. Now I do merging and adjust my photo. And last Snapheal through Lightroom. Again Thanks funnnyfarm