3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2015 7:30 AM by A.T. Romano

?importere musikkfiler til Premier Elements 13. Får flg : Et allment fel rapporterades vid importen

skjeggi

importere musikkfiler til Premier Elements 13. Får flg : Et allment fel rapporterades vid importen

• 1. Re: ?importere musikkfiler til Premier Elements 13. Får flg : Et allment fel rapporterades vid importen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

skjeggi

The translation is not good. I can guess at a question about importing music files into Premiere Elements 13/13.1, but after that I am not sure what the question is.

What computer operating system? What are the properties of the music files?

1. Could you be asking if using Adobe music files in a project are acceptable if you want to sell your project's export?

2. Are you asking about how to import music files that will not import into Premiere Elements 13/13.1 for you? If so, do you have music from iTunes?

If yes, then convert the music to the WAV version in iTunes and then import the music into the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 project with the project's Add Media/Files and Folders. iTunes: How to convert a song to a different file format - Apple Support

3. Are you asking about synchronizing music with video or photos?

4. Other?

Please consider and give more details. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: ?importere musikkfiler til Premier Elements 13. Får flg : Et allment fel rapporterades vid importen
            skjeggi Level 1

Thank you for waisting your time about my problem. It was your transtated question nr 2 from I tunes to Premier Element where  I did not find the solution. But your advice helped me. Many thanks.

MVH

Willy Lindemark

Den 11. nov 2015 kl. 00.13 skrev "A.T. Romano" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> følgende:

?importere musikkfiler til Premier Elements 13. Får flg : Et allment fel rapporterades vid importen

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

skjeggi

The translation is not good. I can guess at a question about importing music files into Premiere Elements 13/13.1, but after that I am not sure what the question is.

What computer operating system? What are the properties of the music files?

1. Could you be asking if using Adobe music files in a project are acceptable if you want to sell your project's export?

2. Are you asking about how to import music files that will not import into Premiere Elements 13/13.1 for you? If so, do you have music from iTunes?

If yes, then convert the music to the WAV version in iTunes and then import the music into the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 project with the project's Add Media/Files and Folders. iTunes: How to convert a song to a different file format - Apple Support

3. Are you asking about synchronizing music with video or photos?

4. Other?

Please consider and give more details. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8162773#8162773 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8162773#8162773

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: ?importere musikkfiler til Premier Elements 13. Får flg : Et allment fel rapporterades vid importen
              A.T. Romano Level 7

skjeggi

Thanks for the reply. Great job sorting through the details to gain your success.

Please never hesitate to ask if you have questions or need clarification on your Premiere Elements workflows.

Best wishes

ATR