Did you adjust the cell size in the Lightroom print module?
Below is what I have set lightroom print. The Verson of lightroom is 2015.2.1
This is what I have lightroom set to, but the actual print is at the top 1/4 of the photopaper and only shows her hair. So my fix around is to edit it in photoshop then print it. Not what I really wanted to do. I love lightroom but in this case it let me down.
Could you please reset the Preferences of Lightroom.
Windows : Hold Shift + Alt key while opening Lightroom.
MAC : Hold + Option key while opening Lightroom, Reset the Preferences
And then try to print after setting the correct print settings.
1. Not necessary to select a template! (the supplied adobe templates are mostly for A4 or Letter paper!)
2. Instead- Set your Printer for 6x4 paper in the Page Setup dialog. (as you have done)
3. In [Layout] panel- set all Margins to minimum.
4. In [Layout] panel- set Cell Size sliders to Maximum.
5. In [Image Settings] panel- Set [Zoom to fill]- off, Set [Rotate to Fit]-on.