1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2015 8:47 AM by A.T. Romano

How do I remove the grey stripe from the trial version of Adobe Premiere 14?

deboraht2396

I am a teacher and have Adobe Elements Premiere at school, I want to tweak one video from home, so I downloaded the trial version of 14, but now I have a grey stripe on the video, how can I remove it?

• 1. Re: How do I remove the grey stripe from the trial version of Adobe Premiere 14?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

deboraht

You cannot remove the Adobe watermark from the Premiere Elements 14 (or other) project file until you purchase the program.

And, you cannot remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the tryout project file even after you purchase the program...that applies to export to file as well as burn to product.

To remove the Adobe watermark from the tryout project file

1. You open the tryout project file in the purchased program

2. You go to Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files and render the Timeline

The above is the classical way, some of us have found that the Adobe watermark disappears from the tryout project file just by opening it in the purchased program.

Please consider. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR