using mac v.3.11 with mac os 10.4.7 , when i go to edit a
page it starts ups and then freezes at about 75% through then i
have to force quit to get it to close. any ideas of how to get it
to work again?
Try clearing your preferences and freshly establish all the
2. Take a backup of "/Username/Library/Preferences/
Contribute3Preferences" file from that location or delete it
3. Relaunch contribute
4. Create fresh connection.
A system that was about 18 months ago worked fine at the time
and users have amended their site pages without trouble. However,
all recent attempts have the same result in freezing Contribute
after the site loads. It's fine till a link is clicked in the
editor, but then it's stops completely.
- the link to the srever tests fine
- none of the server or end user software has been changed -
everything is as it was
- I've tried deleting all keys and all Contribute files from
the server and have remade all keys, but same result
- I've tried deleting the Contribute 3 preferences, but same
Has anyone got any thoughts on what may have caused the site
to stop working, and what may solve the problem?