2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2015 12:00 PM by PawsAndCues

Getting all traces of a photo set out of LR

PawsAndCues

I accidentally uploaded the wrong version of some photos in a series. I have deleted all photos from the series from everywhere I can think of but LR still tells me that I have uploaded photos from that set. How do I clean this up so that I can start over?

• 1. Re: Getting all traces of a photo set out of LR
          dj_paige Level 9

Can you be more specific? Exactly what is Lightroom telling you? Please quote the exact complete message word-for-word, and tell us exactly what steps (EXACTLY and in great detail using Lightroom names of the steps) you follow to get to this message.

• 2. Re: Getting all traces of a photo set out of LR
            PawsAndCues Level 1

Thank you for replying. There is no place for me to reply on the Forum. I was getting a message that certain photos had already been imported. In addition the 2nd box (the one to the right of Browse) was showing all the photos I had thought I had deleted! However, when I went back into LR to get you precise answers (this was about my 5th time back into LR after deleting the photos), everything worked as it should have with a clean start. The photos are now ready to work. Thank you again.