0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2015 10:49 AM by ravettb

We would like inform you that problems you have mentioned with acrobat are not an issue actualy, this is how Acrobat Pro XI work on Mac El capitan  Second issue you mentioned about progress bar while saving files as reduced size pdf is also not issue, pro

ravettb

Ok, here's what I sent:

1) when I open a new document, I get a box telling me that Acrobat is "preparing the document for reading". I *cannot* get that box
      to go away, and I don't want it.

2) when I go to "Save As Other" and then select the "reduce size" option, I do not get any indication of how long that operation wil
      l take. There used to be a little bar going across the bottom showing how much had been done, and that was very useful. How do I get
      that bar back? 

And THIS is what I got back:

We would like inform you that problems you have mentioned with acrobat are not an issue actualy, this is how Acrobat Pro XI work on

Mac El capitan

Second issue you mentioned about progress bar while saving files as reduced size pdf is also not issue, progress bar will only comes

if the file size is large. If the file size is small , it just gets save so quickly that it does not need to show any progress bar.

Now as far as the first goes, I guess poor programming is poor programming, and we users simply have to wait until the godlike "engineers" manage to fix this issue.

As far as the SECOND ISSUE goes, I SCAN WHOLE BOOKS. Yes, people, I actually do know what I'm talking about. I sit there while Acrobat processes 3-500 or more, that's FIVE HUNDRED or more pages, waiting, hoping, to see the progress bar. BUT I DON'T. Oh right, except for a little flash at the end, NO MATTER WHAT THE LENGTH of the document.

BTW, does anyone over there speak English???? Look at the answer I got. Should I be insulted or amused? I choose appalled.