• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie kan me helpen met verwijderen van autorisatie van de computer (ADE)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik kan mijn autorisaties niet verwijderen van de computer; computer zegt steeds probeer het later opnieuw, maar ik probeer het al dagen; ik kan ADE ook niet koppelen aan mijn e-reader op deze manier, het lijkt of de autorisaties niet goed zijn, heb al nieuw password, maar krijg de autorisatie er niet af

TOPICS
Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you used Windows or Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Mac. Password is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your answer. I think really that this is the solving of the problem. But I have no experience in searching for hidden files. I tried many options, but I can't find it. I use u MacBookPro, operating sytem El Capitan. Can you show me the steps to follow? Thanks in advantance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you try the steps under this Link: Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I tried, but I still can't find the hidden library files. Sorry. Maybe it is better to contact a computer-shop for helping me with this. For so far, thanks for your answer, I really think the solution is delete the activation.dat file, but I can't do that myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you write with which point you has a problem i can try to help. On which step of Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later do you not found the right point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the first step .... In the finder, choose Go ..... Go to the Folder 

Can you take over my computer? I've heard Adobe can take over someone's computer .... I also started a chat, but it's busy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have start the Finder you have on top of the screen a meno. Its start with Finder, File and so one. One of the Point is Go and under this you found go to the folder. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O there! sorry,but I've found it. But now the following steps? To which folder have I to go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the file!! Thanks!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I didn't understand how to find Go in Finder, but I looked on the wrong place. But I've found the file and I have deleted it. Thanks a lot for your patience and your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now authorized ADE again and that was succesfully. The first book is now downloaded and I can read it. I'm very happy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your are Welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Werkte perfect. Dank!

1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ik ben er ook al dagen mee bezig. ze willen gewoon niet dat je het verwijderd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iemand hier ervaring mee met Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines