1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2015 5:29 PM by JimHess

First of all I would like to tell I am a 91 year old man with a slightly wornout brain out brain

megclkmn

I have been using PS Elements for a couple of years and wanted the added benefits of LR .. I don't know if I have the right version of LR. What is the difference between LR and LR Mobile?  Which one do I  have?

I guess I need a good instruction book?  I need help but don't know where to go from here

• 1. Re: First of all I would like to tell I am a 91 year old man with a slightly wornout brain out brain
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Lightroom Mobile is a companion program to Lightroom CC 2015 (creative cloud version) and Lightroom 6 (latest standalone version). Lightroom Mobile is installed on a mobile device (cell phone or tablet) to enable you to work on collections of images on that mobile device. If you open Lightroom on your computer and go to Help->About Lightroom, it will tell you what version of Lightroom you are using. You will NOT Lightroom Mobile on your regular computer. If you can tell us what version you are using, perhaps we can provide a link to some video tutorials that might help you.