Please follow the below steps.
1. File>Plug-In Manager...
2. Select "Facebook" on the left.
3. On the right, expand the "Plug-in Author Tools" section, and click "Reload Plug-in".
4. Restart Lightroom and try again.
Let me know if this helps.
Also, please mention the version of Lightroom and the operating system.
Please provide the exact error message or post a screenshot.
Thank you for your help. I did what you suggested, but it didn't work. The Exact error message is: "Can't upload to the Facebook album named 'OS X Photos'. Please make sure the 'Adobe Photoshop Lightroom' app has permission to upload to the albums with the privacy level of this album. (In Facebook, look under Account Settings/Apps/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom /Posts on my behalf.)."
I have Lightroom 6 and the new Apple operating system "El Capitan."
Please follow the below steps to reset the preferences of Lightroom.
- Quit Lightroom.
- Navigate to the preferences file:
- Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/
- Rename com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist to old.com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist
- Relaunch Lightroom and check for the issue
Also, please make sure you appropriate permission on the location of the image on the computer.
Hope this helps.
Unfortunately, those instructions for resetting the preferences won't work on recent releases of OS X. You need to reboot the computer between steps 3 and 4.
But there's a much easier way to reset the preferences in CC 2015 / 6: Resetting the lightroom preferences file - updated - Lightroom Forums
Thank you for the reply, John. I haven't had time to sit down and work on it but I will soon. I really appreciate your help.