• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE text highlighting

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highlighting in ADE 4 seems to be sporadic. Is there a setting or control for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What mean you exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After highlighting four passages (sentences, paragraphs, etc.) the 'highlight' menu item is grayed out for a fifth passage. In addition, ctrl-m doesn't work either. I tested this on my system and so far I haven't found a limit to the number of highlights I can make. If the epub's DRM is marked 'social', is there a setting we haven't found that limits the number of highlights either of us can make?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To found the cause try it with a other file: eBook Beispiel-Bibliothek | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines