0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2015 1:33 PM by saraf70635030

When I try to run my flash builder project, or clean it from within Flash builder I get the error: "Building Workspace" has encountered a problem. Errors occurred during the build. Errors running builder "compiler" on project "STAR". java.lang.NullPointer

saraf70635030

When I try to run my flash builder project, or clean it from within Flash builder I get the error: "Building Workspace" has encountered a problem. Errors occurred during the build. Errors running builder "compiler" on project "STAR". java.lang.NullPointerException. I have read the responses to similar questions, and when I try switching the workspace to where the project files actually are, when FB opens again, no files are showing up.  When I switch the workspace back to "Adobe Flash Builder 4.7" when FB opens up, all my files are there but I get the null pointer error.  There had originally been a project in the Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 folder, but I have been working from another folder for the past 10 months.  Please tell me how to resolve this.  Thanks!