- Go to the back up
- Now in your back up go to the location /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Develop Presets
- Copy the Develop Presets folder and paste it in the Location /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/ (IN YOUR COMPUTER)
- Open finder
- Click on Go - Go to folder
- Type ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
- Click ok go
- Find the Lightroom folder and paste the Develop Presets folder from the back up in this location.
Note - you can also copy and paste the complete Lightroom folder from the back up to the Location mentioned above.
Let us know if this helps.
That might be helpful if the files were actually downloaded to that location, but they weren't. And not because of something I did.
I am mot familiar with hoe time machine back up works but till my understand if you do not have access to that folder i am afraid you will have to recreate/reinstall the presets.
However if you have a separate back up of those presets you can simply import them into LR