5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2015 2:12 PM by doo4usc

Share and Export

doo4usc

How do I burn more than one discs? I'm making a Christmas disc to family members.

• 1. Re: Share and Export
          A.T. Romano Level 7

doo4usc

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system?

What are you producing, DVD-VIDEO Standard or Widescreen on DVD disc, AVCHD on DVD disc, or Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc?

Do you have an burn software that came with your burner (what is it Blu-ray DVD/CD burner or DVD/CD burner) and does that software have an Exact Copy feature for producing additional disc copies?

Several ways to go depending on your details

a. use Premiere Elements burner dialog Copies feature

b. use software that came with burner

c. burn to iso or folder with VIDEO_TS Folder and take that to disc in ImgBurn (Windows Only) which has a copies feature.

Please consider, and give details. Then we can go into the specifics from the details in your reply. We need to know what applies to your situation.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Share and Export
            doo4usc Level 1

Win 10, Elements 14, I can burn DVD and Blu Ray, how can I burn multiple copies?

• 3. Re: Share and Export
              doo4usc Level 1

I've found my answer. Thank you anyway.

• 4. Re: Share and Export
                A.T. Romano Level 7

doo4usc

Thanks for the reply. Glad you found Copies option for your Premiere Elements 14 project's burn to disc. The answers were in the details of your version that you are just now supplying.

Expert & Share/Disc/DVD, Blu-ray, or AVCHD,

The Type field needs to be set to disc in order to get the Copies option to appear to the right of the Disc Name field.

I am assuming that is the route that you found to your Copies. If any problems with that, please let us know.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: Share and Export
                  doo4usc Level 1

Yes...As you can tell, I’m just getting used to my NEW program..Thank you!