1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2015 5:05 AM by Mylenium

Where can I find Up-to-date information on problems with latest LR upgrade ?

php80285606

I have found a number of posts recommending to either wait for an upgrade or re-upload an older version.

In both cases the Adobe comments and correction promise date back from October.

Went around the various "help" site of adobe, no helpful information was found. I am not an expert. Where can I find reliable and up-to-date information ?

• 1. Re: Where can I find Up-to-date information on problems with latest LR upgrade ?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

What information do you hope to find? Products are released when they are "ready" in terms of having ended their Beta testing and unless you are part of one such Beta, you never know when that will be. Adobe never releases any fixed dates or promises on specific fixes for a million reasons, ranging from technical to legal and not least of all those issues not affecting every user and being dependent on individual criteria such as system configuration. Thus posting such questions is more or less pointless. You simply won't get any official statements.

Mylenium