I have a LG G3 phone with a 128Gb micro SD card. I have Lightroom mobile (v1.3) for Android (v5.1.1) installed – it is the latest version. I follow the following steps:
1) Delete all data for the Lightroom Mobile (ensure a clean start)
2) I use a file browser and I can see all the files on my micro SD Card
3) Launch Lightroom Mobile
4) Log in using my adobe id
5) As this is a clean machine, I have no collections sync’ed. I’m on cellular data with syncing turned off.
6) I open the menu and turn on saving to micro SD card
7) Lightroom Mobile exits
8) Relaunch Lightroom Mobile and all sync options now fail because the micro SD card is no longer available to the phone. If I now use a file browser I CANNOT see any files on the micro SD card.
9) Reboot my phone.
10) Once rebooted, I can see all the files on the micro SD card. Launch Lightroom Mobile, micro SD card is unmounted and I have to reboot my phone. This happens every time whilst I have the use micro SD card option selected.
If I retry the above with a 4Gb micro SD card inserted in the phone - Lightroom Mobile works fine.
Is the 128Gb card faulty? No - All other apps that use it work fine....It is just Lghtroom Mobile.
Any ideas or suggestions on how to resolve this? Has anyone got Lghtroom Mobile to work with a 128Gb card..or a 64Gb card?
Could you share the exact details on the make of your SD Card such as Manufacturer, Class, Model etc.
Adobe Lightroom Mobile Team
The card is a "Sandisk 128GB Ultra Micro SD (SDXC) Card Class 10 UHS-I"
Hope that helps