Hi Khalid Moon,
Please check these links
- http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/hey_kevin_t_where_is_the_ability_to_ create_custom_page_sizes_for_lr_book_module
Let us know if this helps.
1 person found this helpful
No help, as all people are stating the same as me. same question no answer.
Hi Khalid Moon,
- You can create different Presets for your Book, but i believe that is not what you need.
- What exactly do you mean by Book size, are you are talking about something like this InDesign Help | Creating book files
- You can use the cells padding to edit existing ones and then save the result for reuse, but you can't start from scratch.
- A "work-around" method for custom pages might be to create your page in the "Print" module as a Custom Package (eg 12x12inch collage of your design or you book size), then Print this to a JPG FILE. (not a printer). Now insert your "Custom" jpg as a full page image in the Book module process.If you save your custom prints they can be used repeatedly as a template to insert any images of your choice.The only downside to this method is that you create extra JPG files, but the upside is that you can create any custom collage of images possible.
Check this link for more details - BOOK Create custom page layouts? - Lightroom Forums
I cannot design books to the specific sizes my printer needs,
Not possible in Lightroom!!
Try other software from a book/album printer.
Lightroom only uses page sizes as provided by Blurb ( as in the Book module- Book Settings Panel)
You can see:
I have applied this method to create my own templates using page sizes different from the standard pages included in Lightroom.
The procedure is not user friendly, but it is possible to make it work.