• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player intergrated with Windows 10 won't work

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Windows 10. Now when I run a website like abcmouse I get a message saying I need to install flash player.  So I click the install button and get directed to a page saying Windows 10 has flash player intergrated and it does not need to be installed.  Flash player is enabled and ActiveX filters is not checked. I did notice a message at the bottom of the screen stating an add in failed when I got redirected. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but I cannot reinstall. I tried reregistering with command prompt but get error message 0x80070005.  Can any one help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI doriz11960952,

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browser in Windows 10 and all updates are distributed from Microsoft via Windows Update.  There isn't a separate installer for Flash Player for IE/Edge browser for Windows 10.  You can try one of the following options to repair the deleted Flash Player from your system:

• Run System File Checker to repair files/permissions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
  • Find a previous Flash Player Update for IE/Edge KB article and run the installer.  See Microsoft Security Advisory 2755801 for links to KB articles for previous version of Flash Player updates for IE/Edge which contain links to download the updates.
    • You may need to do this several times until you find one that works, that is if you find one that works.

If these options do not fix the problem, please contact Microsoft customer support or their community forums.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines