7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2015 7:53 PM by A.T. Romano

DVD焼き付け中断

豪上40553240

DVD焼き付け中に中断します。同じプロジェクトをプレミア7では上手くいきますが、13ではエンコード後4秒で中断してしまいます。

• 1. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
          A.T. Romano Level 7

I do not completely understand the translation.

What is your computer operating system?

This is what I think that you are saying and asking.... I am assuming that your computer is Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 64 bit.

You are comparing the burn to disc function of Premiere Elements 7 and 13. Premiere Elements 7 works, 13 does not?

What is your DVD burning - for DVD-VIDEO or AVCHD?

If that is the situation, please go to Edit Menu/Preferences/General and remove the check mark next to the preference

"Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher)".

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
            豪上40553240 Level 1

Dear Romano san,

Thank you for your reply.

My trouble is in DVD burning process after editing on Premiere Elements 13. Tough I succeeded burning for same project on version 7, burning process was suspended at 4 seconds after encoding on version 13.

My PC is HP Pavilion and OS is Windows 8.1 (64 bit). I am trying burning of DVD VIDEO.

In case of removing capacity adjusting check mark at burning requests (maybe Edit Menu?), error message of “Plugin Coder Error:  Plugin DLL is not available” was turned out and burning process was not completed.

Please give me advice to sort out the problem in earliest time.

Best regard with advanced big thanks,

T. Uesugi in Tokyo, Japan

• 3. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
              A.T. Romano Level 7

T.Uesugi

Thank you for the reply.

I think that your problem are related to the preference named "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher)".

If your computer does not use an Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher video card/graphics care and use leave the preference enabled, this causes many export problems. That preference setting also causes the "Plugin DLL is not available" message.

So, in the Expert workspace Editing section of the program, please go to Edit Menu/Preferences/General and look for the preference "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher)". Do the burn to DVD-VIDEO with and without the preference enabled (with the check mark) and determine which way works.

If that is not the answer, we will look for other solutions. But, from what you wrote, that preference setting could be the problem.

Also, in Publish+Share/Disc/DVD disc area burn dialog, please work with a check mark next to "Fit Content to Available Space".

Any questions, please ask.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
                豪上40553240 Level 1

Dear ROMANO san,

Thank you for your advice.

I could not find Preference/General and “Use Hardware Acceleration” at Edit menu of Expert workplace. Please give me further advice.

Best regard,

T. Uesugi

• 5. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

T. Uesugi

Thank you for the reply.

With Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Windows 8.1 64 bit, you should see the following Expert workspace Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

Hardware.jpg

We will be watching for your results, and then decide what to do next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
                    豪上40553240 Level 1

Dear Romano san,

Good morning. Thank you very much for quick response.

I succeeded in  burning of the project, thanking to your advice.

Since many users are suffering from same problem, you are kindly requested to announce this solution to the users publicly.

Best regard with big thanks,

T.Uesugi

• 7. Re: DVD焼き付け中断
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

T.Useugi

Thank you for the wonderful news of your success. You did very well.

When we reply back and forth, our posts are not between just you and I. They are automatically being posted for all to see in your thread in this public Adobe Premiere Elements Forum. Often the email notification system is confusing. It is meant to tell you that someone has posted a reply in your Adobe Premiere Elements Forum thread.

I thank you for sharing your results with the Premiere Elements community. Your follow up is very important for those looking for answers to Premiere Elements burning projects.

Best wishes

ATR