• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot cancel month-to-month plan!

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot cancel my month-to-month PhoneGap Build subscription. I have followed the instructions at (Cancel your Creative Cloud membership) and the only option available is to use the forums. I am *not* on the list of countries that need to contact support directly, however I do not have a direct cancel function from my account.

Please cancel my plan.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Please see the private message I sent

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your request cannot be processed by anyone here.  For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ned,

As I said in my original post, there *only* option listed is "Forums". I tried using both the latest Firefox and Chrome. I would contact Adobe correctly but I cannot find how to do that.

How is this such a complicated endeavour. If this cannot be resolved I will have to instruct my credit card company to block any further payments and open a fraud case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please clear the cookies/cache of the browser and then try to access the link: Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this with both a clean Firefox and Chrome installation. The result is the same for both, only the Forum option is listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the private message I sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. Beyond infuriating. And when I call the helpline they tell me I'll get a callback - but when the callback comes the line just goes dead. Whole afternoon wasted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines