Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incomplete list of Master pages in Project Set-Up pod

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using RoboHelp 10 and facing a strange issue in my project. I only see a limited number of master pages in the Project Set-up pod, but if i browse using Explore, or if i browse using Windows Explorer, I can see a whole lot of other templates too. These master pages that do not show up in RoboHelp's pod view, are also being used in the project and are not unreferenced.

Exploring all possible options, I also tried editing the rhtemplate.apj file, located in the project folder. I did find in rhtemplate.apj only those file names of master pages that were visible in Robohelp.

Would appreciate suggestions on what I am doing wrong or if this is expected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Somehow, RoboHelp lost track of those master pages. You can reimport the master pages to see if that solves your problem.

You can also manually update the rhtemplate.apj file, trash the CPD and open the project in RoboHelp. That should fix the issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp