1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2015 2:24 PM by A.T. Romano

Synkronisering av ljud och bild.

madeleinec25919691

Problem med synkronisering av ljud och bild. När jag laddar ner en film som jag har digitalt på min pc från ett gammalt VHS-band så är ljud och bild inte synkroniserat i redigeraren Premiere Elements 14. Däremot när jag tittar på filmen direkt i datorn så är det perfekt synkroniserat. Hur ska jag göra för att ljud och bild ska hänga ihop?

• 1. Re: Synkronisering av ljud och bild.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

madeleinec

What computer operating system is involved?

Assure that you (manually) or the project automatically has set the project preset to match the properties of the file imported to the project's Timeline.

And hand and hand with that, what are the properties of your file that had been imported into the Premiere Elements 14 project?

Since you give a VHS origin for these files, I am assuming that you are importing 720 x 480 4:3 @ 29.97 interlaced frames per second or 720 x 576 4:3 @ 25 interlaced frames per second. Please confirm.

Please give us the readings for Editing mode, Timebase, Frame size, and Pixel aspect ratio found under Edit Menu/Preferences/General (even if these fields look grayed out).

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR