1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2015 2:11 PM by A.T. Romano

I cannot send photos via e mail with my Adobe Photoshop Elements 9

jamesk84672139

I cannot send photos via e mail with my Adobe Photoshop Elements 9

• 1. Re: I cannot send photos via e mail with my Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jamesk

If you are a Photoshop Elements user, you have posted in the wrong forum. Some how your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing). For Photoshop Elements questions best post your threads in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there.

However, photos can be emailed from the Elements Organizer 9 that comes with either Photoshop Element 9 or Premiere Elements 9. So I will put on my Photoshop Elements hat to start you off with some questions and answers that might help you resolve your issue.

How have you set up Elements Organizer 9 Edit Menu/Preferences/Sharing and its E-mail Settings - E-mail Client = Adobe E-mail Client or something else?

How far are you getting in the process and what error message appears when the feature fails on you?

When was the last time that you used that E-mail route successfully?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR