3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2015 2:09 PM by Eric Goldstein

How to Use Lightroom Standalone with Mobile (not via CC)

Eric Goldstein

I purchased LIghtroom standalone and love it as an organizational tool.  Taking pictures with my DLSR is a clean flow - importing from the camera to lightroom.

My problem is with my mobile phone.  I like taking pictures with my iPhone 6S Plus. 

Ideally, i want to be able to easily access my mobile pictures in Lightroom.   This WOULD be available if I was paying $9.99/month and used the IOS Lightroom App.   However, I don't want to pay $9.99/month since I already purchased LIghtroom and Photoshop.

Right now, I need to export pictures from OSX Photos to a folder and then import them back into Lightroom.  That seems to be the only way to work this.

Is there any way effectively select photos from Photos that will will be automatically pulled into LIghtroom.  Ideally, I want to be able to select photos in Lightroom that I can easily pull back into my phone as well (e.g. so I can take pictures with my camera and have them accessible within OSx's Photo App).

I'm tinkering with something like PhotoSync to Box, Dropbox, or Shutterfly, etc.. 

Just curious what people are using.

Eric